1. sunshine - Exposure to sunlight makes me feel so much better if I'm feeling a bit down or lethargic.
2. American-style breakfast - This makes me so incredibly happy. I recently went to Le Peep in Dallas and Magnolia Cafe in Austin. Calico County in Amarillo is my favorite. I especially love oatmeal, scrambled eggs, fruit, and wheat toast. Perhaps I am just my father's daughter. He loves to eat, too! In recent years I've cut back on unhealthy foods and drinks.
3. music - I cannot imagine my life without it. Starships, anyone? Don't get me started on Call Me Maybe.
4. Nordic Naturals Fish Oil - FABULOUS. I have tried "cheaper" brands from Walmart and Walgreens. I am willing to pay extra money for extra quality.
5. I must mention oatmeal again. On a recent trip to Austin, I took a picture of my oatmeal at Magnolia Cafe. Did I just admit that? No breakfast food makes me happier!
|Eat me! |